Welcome to One Piece Store!
The Product is 100% New Brand.
¡¾Accessories¡¿Charging cable, brush, manual
¡¾Charge¡¿ 220V 50HZ 3W external charging plug, 8 hours charging,
¡¾performance introduction¡¿charging electric shaver
1. This double-loop electric shaver allows you to clean faster, easier, and more efficiently. The head can be evenly leveled against the contours of the face, and it is close to the face, giving you a more comfortable face when shaving.
2, blade automatic grinding knife network. When the razor is in operation, the blades and the hard alloy mesh cover are continuously ground and can always keep the blades sharp.
3, this section for the first time, please charge 8 hours before use, if you do not use half time interval, be sure to charge 8 hours before use, to ensure that the rechargeable battery does not lose power, maintain battery capacity, this can be Ting long shaver life.
4. The razor battery (1.2V) is recharged 500 times and the capacity remains the same.
5. This razor is a high speed silver palladium motor, long life, low noise, high power, light vibration.
1. The cutter head should be thoroughly cleaned once every four weeks. After removing the omentum frame, a special cleaning agent should be sprayed at a distance of 5 cm from the net rack. Afterwards, a small brush can be used to remove the residue and dirt in the cutter head.
2. The cutter head is cleaned with a small brush, and the brush is cleaned with a small brush to prevent damage.
3. After the shave is finished, remove the omentum frame and tap it on the plane for a few more times before reinstalling it.
4. Cover the protective film on the back of the screen after each use to prevent damage to the membrane.
5. In order to ensure the high level of efficiency of the electric knife, it is particularly recommended that you replace the cutter head and knife net every two years.
6, in order to maintain the battery life of the machine, the razor will be fully discharged in normal use every six months or so, and then recharge.
7, because the back of the face will be slightly expanded, so it is best to shave before washing your face, before getting up in the morning before washing your face is an ideal time for shaving.
8. When using a mesh shaver, keep the shaver perpendicular to the face and hold the knife at a 90-degree angle.
9, because the beard is growing down, the reverse scraping can make the scum stand upright, easy to scrape clean, so shave from the bottom up to scrape.
10. When you shave, use your hand to tighten the skin. Do not push the cutter head vigorously. You can shave off the shavings by gently sliding over the area.
1, be sure to use the AC 220V/50Hz charge
2. Turn off the switch, push out the charging pin, and insert it into the power socket.
3, when the switch is not closed, it cannot be charged.
4, when charging, charging indicator light.
5, the standard charge time is 8 hours.
Never charge in areas where the rated voltage exceeds 240V, otherwise malfunction may occur.
Do not charge continuously for more than 24 hours and do not charge at temperatures below 0¡ãC or above 40¡ãC, otherwise battery life will be shortened.
Never wash your body with water or bring it into the bathroom. Failure to do so can result.
When the body part is dirty, wipe it with a soft cloth and a neutral detergent. Do not use alcohol, gasoline wipes.
When the product is abnormally charged (such as odor, temperature, abnormal sound) during charging or use, the power should be cut off immediately and stop using it.
Correct use and maintenance of electric shavers can not only achieve satisfactory shaving results, but also extend the service life of electric shavers. Use the following aspects when using it.
1. When attaching the power supply, pay attention to the polarity of the dry battery or the charger to prevent the motor from being reversed, thus damaging the fixed blade and the moving blade.
2. When shaving, push the fixed blade close to the face slowly. Move it against the direction of growth of the beard and allow the beard to smoothly enter the mesh. If you move along the beard, you will overwhelm the beard, which is not conducive to the beard entering the mesh.
3, electric shavers should not shave long beard, so shave every 4 days or so as well. If the beard is very long, it should be cut first with a clipper or small scissors and then shaved with an electric shaver. If there are no shears or small scissors, multiple points of shave should be used. First, touch the skin with the fixed blade (net cover) perpendicular to the beard, and shave the beard short, and then press 2.
4. When using an electric razor with a clipper, the edge of the clipper should be kept at a right angle to the face in order to shave the beard.
5. If there is a phenomenon of stop-rolling during shaving, turn off the power and restart, and continue shaving until the motor rotates normally.
6. The fixed blade of the electric shaver is very thin. Do not force it to deform or damage it.
7. Dry-cell electric shaver, which should be taken out after long-term use or not, so as to avoid leakage of the battery due to moisture, resulting in unnecessary corrosion damage. AC type electric shaver should be cut off after use, pull out the plug to ensure safety. A rechargeable electric shaver cannot discharge too much power. If there is a battery shortage, it should be recharged before use. If it is left unused for a long time, it should be charged periodically (about three months or so).
8, to regularly add a small amount of lubricant to the bearing area to reduce wear. Non-wet electric shavers must not be washed with volatile chemicals such as water or alcohol. Non-stainless steel blades, if not used for a long period of time, should be coated with thin oil on the blade to prevent rust from damaging the blade.
9. After the razor has been used up, use a small brush to clean the hairs and other contaminants. Do not allow dirt to accumulate. Otherwise, motor jams or blocked transmission may occur. At the same time, when the shavings and skin oily are cured on the blade, it will affect the sharpness of the blade.
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands worldwide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-30 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-30 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you have specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
We do not issue the refund if:
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on page.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
Enjoy flexible international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries across the world
Arrange your return for a full refund, we've got you covered with our full Buyer protection
Buy with confidence using the world’s most popular and secure payment methods
No products in the cart.